Voor eenvoudig transporteren van de JonnyBoat
Wees zuinig op jouw rug en boot, gebruik de Jonny Trolley! Een eenvoudig te monteren en verwijderen, zeer effectief transportsysteem. Het helpt je om jouw Jonny Bass 100 van de parkeerplaats naar het water te krijgen. Ook de Railblaza C-Tug kajak trolley kan hiervoor gebruikt worden.
INTRODUCING THE BASS 100
It’s not a kayak or skiff, not even a powerboat but rather a JONNY BOAT, a boat for the rest of us. For the guy or gal who likes the concept of a kayak but doesn’t want to be confined to the restrictions of human powered propulsion. The Bass 100 is designed to offer freedom of choice with the ability to outfit, with pride, their own watercraft to fit their needs and budget. Whether you choose to paddle or kick it up a notch with an outboard or trolling motor with Jonny kits or do it yourself outfitting – Go Your Own Way.
The Bass 100 borrows from the classic “Jon” boat concept, an open platform to build upon as they did in the “good ‘ol days”, when DIY (do-it-yourself) was not a hobby, but a way of life. Jonny Boats blends this classic concept with modern boat and kayak technology offering a highly customizable base model ready for multiple outfitting options whether you choose to paddle it or outfit with a motor. From DIY or ready-to-go off the shelf kits and individual accessories to adding your own outboard or trolling motor – the possibilities are endless. No matter how you do it, Go Your Own Way!
- Deck rod storage & rod tip protection
- Sturdy molded bow handle
- Removable sonar & electronics pod
- Open bow storage area
- Gunwale UNI-Track accessory rails
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Cup holder
- Soft foam stand pads
- Integrated sturdy carry handles
- Jonny High-Ride forward & aft + height adjustable seating system
- Unique & stable planing hull
- Two flush mounted rod holders with rod leash
- Hull inspection port
- Stern UNI-Track accessory rails
- Oversized tankwell storage area w/bungee tie-down
- Rudder ready*
- Outboard & trolling motor transom mount area*
- Drain plug
*Motors and rudder sold separately. When mounting an outboard or electric motor, do not mount directly to hull, use the Jonny Boats Outboard Motor Kit or the Jonny Boats Transom Plate. We do not recommend you use anything larger than a 2.5hp Outboard Motor or 3hp Electric Outboard.
- Length: 10’ (305cm)
- Width: 35.5” (85cm)
- Base Weight: 77lbs (35kg)
- Capacity: 400lbs (181kg)
- Gas Powered Outboard Rating: 2.5hp
- Electric Powered Outboard Rating: 3hp